Don't Break Someone's Heart!



don't ile ilgili görsel sonucu



Most of people  want to meet with a polite person. Actually not 'most of' I bet every person want that. Am I wrong ? Do you know someone who wants to meet with a bad or rude person? I think you are saying 'No'. Yes nobody wants that but have you thought about that every people want to meet with kind and polite person but do they try to be a kind person ? I can't say 'most of' or 'all' for the answer of question unfortunately. The facts are painful. And I faced  with this painful fact last year. I want to tell you a short story of me about that. first of all I would like to talk about my personality. I am very friendly and easy to get along with. My friends say that I am a calm and easygoing person but they say that I become so cold and stubborn sometimes. And I am very sensitive person as well...





story time ile ilgili görsel sonucu






Anyway let me tell you my short story.
It was my midterm exam period. (I am always so stressfull and agressive person in the exam period). I took my all exams except one and I couldn't study well for it because I focused on other more important subjects.. The exam day I got up early ,prepared and went to class. I was early  so I was waiting for the time of exam with my friends. Two guys started to talk loudly next to me. They were disturbing people but nobody told anything to them including me. I dont' know why other people said nothing to them If you ask me I thought that they were a bit strange so I didn't want to have a conversation with them. I guess the other ones thought like me. anyway I will cut short. Finally exam time!... I took it and it was fail. at least I thought that. ( I got a good score...) so I was so sad,stressfull and agressive. After the exam The strange guys were discussing about the answers of the questions at the that time I was passing to next them and he touched my shoulder and asked me something about the question of exam. I didnt tell the answer and said bad words... ( such a bad person I am..) He didn't say anything just smiled. I will never forget that smile. I think you are wondering why I feel bad and guilty that much. Because  only one week later I heard that someone died who studies in my department. I searched the news of my school and I saw the picture of him. Yes I broke his heart and he just died only one week later. I was shocked, I was terrible, I was so sad... I wanted to take the time back but it was too late. 

As you know life is too short to break someone's heart. Don't just expect polite person in front of you. You need to be polite and kind as well. Please avoid to be  rude and break someone's heart because it can be too late to fix. 

Lets make the life beautiful by being polite and kind person. :) 
Can you?

'Let's stop hurting each other, you go first.'
                                                              
                                                                -Alta-

Thank you for reading!^^ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yine yeniden

A New Year A New Life

Traditional Turkish Breakfast