WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE?


 

Hello!

   First of all I have no idea why I didn't write here for so long. I am not good at telling about my life to people. Even my parent and my best friends. Maybe that's why. Okay I know this is not a good excuse. I admit I am lazy as much as a Panda! Anyway it's been too long and I missed writing here. So many things happened and many things changed in my life...

   One of them is moving to Romania for a year. The photo was taken at my first day in Romania. It was my first money which I earn here. Still I remember my feelings in that day. I was nervous, I was excited, I was happy, I was sad, I was curious... All the things were I am. Moving abroad was the biggest step I have ever done in my life. I am in Romania for 6 months and I had so many experiences. I wish I could say that all of them was good but not unfortunately. I will talk about my experiences on my next posts. Now I want to talk about why I moved abroad? and how? 

   My life was suck in my hometown. I needed to go somewhere where I can change my life and myself. I started to search options and opportunities for that. I found EVS\ESC on the internet. That program offer you to be volunteer with a small pocket money in another  country. I applied and accepted. So, here I am :)  I had many ups and downs here. I will write all them on the next posts. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yine yeniden

A New Year A New Life

Traditional Turkish Breakfast